This Cucumber Radish Salad is simple to make and very refreshing as an addition to any meal! It's packed with cucumbers, radishes and more!
- 6 small cucumbers, cut into circles
- 4-6 Radishes, cut into semi circles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ - ½ cup fresh dill, chopped finely
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, sea salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together the sliced cucumber, sliced radish, garlic, dill and red onion.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss until cucumbers and radishes are fully coated.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge for 1-2 hours for best results.
- Category: Salad
Keywords: Cucumber Radish Salad, cucumber salad, radish salad, cucumbers and radishes, radish cucumber salad