Happy Friday! I hope you’re all having an amazing week filled with productive days and excitement!
I am all about easy, healthy, and quick cooking now that it’s the summer since I am super busy (making more Youtube videos), and it’s crazy hot outside (so I can’t turn the oven on for too long)! Today I’m sharing an amazingly, fresh recipe for a delicious summer dinner. This dinner consists of a Salsa Salmon, Roasted Vegetable, and Jasmine Rice!
The salmon takes literally 1 minute (for real!) to put together, and the roasted veggies and rice can be prepared super quickly as well.
I discovered the awesomeness of Archer Farm’s Pineapple Peach Salsa a few months ago. After searching for a healthy salsa with few ingredients, I finally found this wonderful product! This salsa is excellent served over rice, chicken and of course, salmon!
You can check out the full video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/1W9v52YzOxEPrint
Easy + Healthy Dinner // Salsa Salmon, Roasted Vegetables + Rice! Episode 134
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- Category: Cooking
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped into medium size pieces
- 3 zucchinis, chopped into circles
- 1, 8 oz container mushrooms, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1, 8 oz container multi-color baby tomatoes
- 4 (5 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 1, 16 oz jar pineapple peach salsa
- 1 1/2 cups raw jasmine rice
- 2-3 tablespoons flavorless oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
Make the Roasted Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 400℉ and prepare two 9” x 13” pans. Set aside.
- Chop all the vegetables and place onto the prepared pans. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the vegetables have developed a caramelized color and are tender.
Make the Salmon:
- Place the salmon fillets onto a 9″ x 13″ pan. Top each piece of salmon with 3-5 tablespoons of salsa.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Make the Rice:
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. *Add in oil and salt to the boiling water before adding the rice.
- Serve up the delicious roasted vegetables, salsa salmon and white rice for a yummy summer dinner!