Gluten Free Pasta Salad is the perfect easy summer treat made with amazing fresh ingredients!
- 12 oz box gluten free pasta (I love Jovial)
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 cups shaved brussel sprouts
- ½ zucchini, thinly sliced into circles
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 bunches of broccolini (stems removed, and cut into pieces)
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 to 1 ½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon juice from kalamata olives (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water after cooking.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot with 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute, then use a slotted spoon to remove and place into a bowl filled with ice water. Place onto a towel and pat dry.
- Next, blanch shaved brussel sprouts in boiling water for 30 seconds, then use a slotted spoon to remove and place into a bowl filled with ice water. Place onto a towel and pat dry.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss together.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl until combined.
- Pour ¾ of the dressing over the salad and toss together. Taste and add more dressing as needed. Enjoy!
Make this recipe your own by swapping any veggies you prefer!
- Category: pasta
- Method: stovetop cooking
Keywords: pasta salad, gluten free pasta salad, gluten free pasta salad summer, summer pasta salad gluten free