This Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread is soft and fluffy filled with little pockets of chocolate goodness!
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1, 15oz can pumpkin puree (canned or fresh), approximately 1 ½ cups
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, canola oil, or melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup oat milk or other milk option
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9” loaf pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, oat flour, rolled oats, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, oil and oat milk.
- Mix the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 80-90 minutes, in the center rack of the oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- Category: Cake
Keywords: Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread, pumpkin bread, dairy free pumpkin bread