Yay! This is my first video that I’m sharing in my new kitchen studio! After four months of building and planning, it is finally ready for use and I’m super excited to film all my upcoming videos in it!
Today I’m teaching you how to make Nutella Swirl Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches! This dessert is extremely simple to make and uses my 2 ingredient no-machine ice cream!
Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/0vzjR71sqM8
Nutella Swirl Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 20-24
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nutella
- About 44 rectangle Tea Biscuits (2 packages Kedem brand tea Biscuits)
- To make the ice cream base: In a bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add in sweetened condensed milk, and whisk on high for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer ice cream into a large container and freeze until needed.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and freeze for 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- Remove the ice cream base and peanut butter filling from the freezer. Scoop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter filling over the top of the ice cream. Dollop tablespoonfuls of Nutella over the ice cream as well. Use an offset spatula or knife to swirl everything together. If you have
extrapeanut butter filling, you can spoon it over the ice cream and swirl again. Set aside.
- Line a 9 x
13 inchpan with plastic wrap. Arrange about 22 Tea Biscuits at the bottom of the pan, leaving a tiny bit of space in between each cookie. Pour the ice cream over the arranged biscuits and smooth with an offset spatula. Top the ice cream with another layer of cookies (about 22). *Try to arrange this layer of biscuits exactly the same way the first biscuit layer was laid out.
- Cover the pan with Press and Seal (or plastic wrap) and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, and cut in between each biscuit to create sandwiches. *Use a sharp knife that was dunked in water to make cutting easier.
- Serve right away or freeze for up to 2 months.