- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup shelled pistachios
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt (or kosher salt can be used)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil (more if needed)
In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for the olive oil.
Once all ingredients are pulsed and in small pieces, all in the olive oil.
Blend again until all ingredients are combined.
Transfer the pesto to a container or bowl to serve.
If you want a thinner pesto, mix in 2-4 more tablespoons of olive oil.
- Category: Pesto
- Method: Food Processor
Keywords: pistachio pesto, Pistachio Pesto (gluten free & dairy free), gluten free pistachio pesto, dairy free pistachio pesto, vegan pistachio pesto