Happy Friday! Today we are making the simplest and easiest Rosh Hashanah side dish ever; Roasted Green Beans with Pomegranate Seeds. OMG, I cannot get enough of this recipe!
I originally planned to film and upload this video/blog post last week, but hurricane Irma got in the way and I had to postpone this recipe. Since bought all the ingredients earlier last week, I ended up making this dish for my family (but not for the camera) and I posted a picture on Instagram and many of you liked it. As a result, I decided I needed to remake the recipe and make a blog post out of it.
It’s too good of a recipe not to share!
As I said before this is the perfect recipe for Rosh Hashanah because….
It’s packed with pomegranates!
Pomegranates are a traditional food that we eat on the Holiday of Rosh Hashanah and they are my favorite. I can eat pomegranate seeds all day; for real!
I also would like to note that there are only three ingredients in this recipe (aside from oil and salt):
- Green Beans
- Pomegranate Seeds
This recipe is super healthy and I can’t wait to hear how you like it if you give it a try!
Wait. There’s more!!
Do you want more Rosh Hashanah recipes??
I thought so!
You can download your free Rosh Hashanah Recipe Book Here!
This downloadable recipe book is filled with a bunch of healthy, tasty recipes that are perfect for your Rosh Hashanah meal.
You can watch the full Green Beans and Poemgranate video tutorial here.Print
Roasted Green Beans with Pomegranate Seeds – Rosh Hashanah Recipe
These Roasted Green Beans with Pomegranate Seeds are perfect for your Rosh Hashanah meal! Healthy + Easy Rosh Hashanah recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 hour 50 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: side dish
- 4, 16 oz bags fresh green beans
- 7-8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Break off the ends of the green beans and place into a large bowl (or two medium bowls).
- Place the green beans onto either two 9” x 13” pans or a large cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss to coat.
- Bake for around 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until the green beans are slightly browned and crisp.
- Then, add the crushed garlic to the pan of hot-cooked green beans and toss with a spatula.
- Bake at 350℉ for an additional 20 minutes.
- Allow the green beans to cool.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the green beans right before serving.
Related posts I think you’ll love: Healthy No-Bake Energy Bites, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, 3 Healthy Lunch Wraps, Bento Box Lunches, Chia Seed Pudding, Protein-Packed Spinach Chickpea Salad, Peanut Crusted Chocolate Fudge Pie, Salsa Salmon Dinner, Oatmeal Berry Bake
Love Rosh Hashana recipes? Check this one out!