Cucumber Radish Salad
This Cucumber Radish Salad is simple to make and very refreshing as an addition to any meal! It's packed with cucumbers, radishes and more!
Servings: 4 servings as a side
- 6 small cucumbers cut into circles
- 4-6 Radishes cut into semi circles
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ - ½ cup fresh dill chopped finely
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, sea salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
In a large bowl, mix together the sliced cucumber, sliced radish, garlic, dill and red onion.
Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss until cucumbers and radishes are fully coated.
Serve right away or store in the fridge for 1-2 hours for best results.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 591mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 399IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg