Cheesecake Filling for Cake (No Bake)
15 minute No Bake Cheesecake requires only 4 ingredients and is incredibly easy to make, yielding delicious results!
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream cold from the fridge
- 16 ounces cream cheese block softened at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners sugar (260 grams)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Place heavy cream in a bowl of a stand mixer or handheld electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat for 4-8 minutes or until medium-stiff peaks form. Be careful not to overheat otherwise it can turn into butter.
Transfer whipped cream to another bowl and set aside.
In the empty bowl of an electric mixer (from before) add the cream cheese and sift the confectioner sugar on top of it. Beat with the paddle attachment for 3-5 minutes until thick and smooth.
Carefully add in ¼ cup of the whipped cream at a time into the cream cheese mixture and mix on low speed or fold with a spatula, just until combined.
Mix in the vanilla for 10-20 seconds.
Refrigerate the filling for at least 30 minutes for best spreadable consistency for a cake.
- Ways to use this no bake cheesecake filling: Layer the filling between cakes for a cheesecake filled cake, pour cheesecake filling into a pie crust and refrigerate for 3-5 hours to set, pipe into parfaits with fruit/cake, use as a sandwich cookie filling or enjoy as is!
- You can store this filling in the fridge for up to up to 5 days.
- This recipe can be made dairy free using a dairy-free whipping cream alternative and Tofutti brand cream cheese.
- You may want to double the recipe if you're making the filling into parfaits or filling a 3 layer cake.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 1526kcal | Carbohydrates: 144g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 88g | Saturated Fat: 56g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 296mg | Sodium: 1659mg | Potassium: 865mg | Sugar: 137g | Vitamin A: 3619IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 955mg | Iron: 1mg