Chia Seed Pudding (gluten free & vegan)
Chia Seed Pudding is such a versatile breakfast or snack, that can be mixed and matched all kinds of berries, fruits, nuts, nut butters & more!! All you need is the basic chia seed to milk ratio and you're set for success.
Servings: 2 servings
For the Pudding:
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds I recommend Bob's Red Mill Chia Seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice I recommend: oat milk, cashew milk, coconut milk & oat milk combo
- 1 tablespoon liquid sweetener of choice optional but recommended (I recommend: maple syrup, honey or agave)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract optional but recommended
For the Add-Ons:
- Fruit of choice fresh: berries, kiwi, apricots, mango, and more!
- Nut butter of choice almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower butter, and more!
- Topping to sprinkle such as: sliced or chopped almonds, toasted coconut chips/flakes, chopped walnuts, and more!
Whisk together chia seeds & milk in a medium bowl.
Add in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
Set in the fridge and leave for at least 15 minutes, giving it a quick stir every 5 minutes, to help it thicken.
Allow to sit in fridge until ready to layer in a glass with the Add-On ingredients.
Layer thickened Chia Seed Pudding with Add-Ons of choice in 2 mason jars (or containers).
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 259IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 325mg | Iron: 3mg