Chia Seed Pudding is one of my favorite, most healthy, and delicious breakfasts I make! I love this pudding because it takes seconds to assemble, and then I place it in the fridge overnight and add fruit toppings in the morning. Plus, there are only two ingredients in the pudding; almond milk and chia seeds!
Aside from the basic chia pudding, I’m sharing three of my favorite ways to spruce of the boring base and turn it into a work of art full of colorful flavors!
I also encourage you to be creative in your kitchen using the ingredients you already have on hand. I used coconut chips and hemp seeds as garnishes, but they can totally be swapped out for cocoa nibs, gogi berries, or any other super food! The sky is the limit when it comes to chia pudding add-ins.
Watch the full video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/dXAYR44n1zo
Chia Seed Pudding
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk (or other milk)
- strawberries, peaches, raspberries, blueberries, coconut chips, hemp seeds
Basic Chia Pudding (serves 1)
- Mix chia seeds and milk together in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to a container and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
Raspberry Peach Chia Pudding:
- Pour 1 recipe chia pudding into a bowl. Top with strawberries, peaches, and blueberries. Enjoy!
Blueberry Coconut Chia Pudding:
- Pour 1 recipe chia pudding into a bowl. Top with blueberries, coconut chips, and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
Everything Chia Pudding:
- Pour 1 recipe chia pudding into a bowl. Top with strawberries, peaches, raspberries, blueberries, coconut chips, and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
If you like a sweeter chia pudding, add 1-3 tablespoons of any liquid sweetener (honey, agave, etc).