Ever in a situation where your recipe calls for half an egg and you don't know what to do? It's easy as pie, and here's how.
Follow these easy how-to instructions How to Measure Half an Egg.
This may seem quite basic, but I know you've all been in the situation where you need to split a recipe in half, and therefore split an egg. Well, I'm here to help! It is quite easy to do by following a few simple steps. Let's learn How to Measure Half an Egg!
Check out the video: https://youtu.be/oDit9Zagqw4
OTHER RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE WITH EGGS:
- Gluten Free Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping
- Apple Pie Honey Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Apple Pudding Cake with Caramel Syrup
- Gluten Free Dutch Baby
How to Measure Half an Egg
- 1 large egg
- Beat egg in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of the beaten egg. That is your half an egg! Save the remaining 2 tablespoons of the whisked egg for another recipe or scramble for dinner!
- 2 tablespoons will equal half an egg
- 6 teaspoons will equal half an egg
- Whisking the egg well enough is very important to getting the final measurement correct.