This Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread is soft and fluffy filled with little pockets of chocolate goodness!
This post is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. All opinions are my own.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
To make this moist & spiced pumpkin bread you will need a handful of ingredients you probably already have on hand (plus some oat flour if you haven't stocked up on it!)
- Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour
- Bob’s Red Mill gluten free oat flour
- Bob’s Red Mill gluten free rolled oats
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground ginger
- Large eggs
- Granulated sugar
- Light or dark brown sugar
- Pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- Vegetable oil, canola oil, or melted coconut oil
- Oat milk
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips, chunks or chopped chocolate
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN BREAD
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, including: 1 to 1 Gluten Free Baking Flour, Gluten Free Oat Flour, Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Baking Soda, Ground Ginger, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon and Salt.
- Combine the liquid ingredients in a medium bowl, including: Eggs, Sugars, Pumpkin Puree, Oil and Oat Milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter!
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 70-90 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool at least 30 minutes before enjoying!
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT PUMPKIN BREAD
What can I add to pumpkin bread?
I choose to add chocolate chunks (my favorite), but you can use any nut such as walnuts or even chopped pecans!
Can I use canned pumpkin?
Yes!! I highly recommend buying canned purred pumpkin because it is super consistent and easy to use & find in the store.
What if I don't have canned pumpkin. Can I use fresh pumpkin?
Yes! You can roast a pumpkin until softened, the cool, scoop out the pumpkin and blend until it's a smooth puree.
How long should I cool the pumpkin bread for?
Allow the pumpkin bread to cool in the pan for at least 30 minutes to ensure it doesn't fall apart.
What is the best way to store pumpkin bread?
The pumpkin bread will keep for 2 days on the counter and up to 5 days in the fridge (wrapped tightly in plastic wrap).
Can one freeze pumpkin bread?
Yes! This pumpkin bread can be frozen up to 3 months wrapped tightly in plastic wrap and then placed into a ziplock.
OTHER RECIPE YOU MAY LIKE:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
- Dark Chocolate Orange Cake
- Gluten Free Apple Pudding Cake with Caramel Syrup
- Gluten Free Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping
- Apple Pie Honey Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting