This Cucumber Radish Salad is simple to make and very refreshing as an addition to any meal!
It's packed with cucumbers, radishes, dill, red onion and lots of garlic. Finish the salad off with a delicious raspberry vinegar dressing!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Small cucumbers
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Fresh dill
- Red Onion
- Raspberry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
RASPBERRY VINEGAR DRESSING
I highly recommend using Raspberry Vinegar in this dressing! I recently discovered it at Trader Joe's and have been using it in cooking ever since. It is super cheap as well and packs such a great punch of flavor.
If you can't find raspberry vinegar at your local supermarket or simply prefer to use what you have on hand, white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar will work. They may alter the flavor a bit but the salad will still be delicious!
HOW TO DRESS A CUCUMBER RADISH SALAD
- Once all the ingredients are chopped and ready to be dressed, it's time to make the dressing!
- In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, sea salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. That's it!
- Then, pour over the salad and toss until well coated.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will cucumber radish salad store for?
This salad should last in the fridge, covered, for up to 3 days.
Can I swap any vegetables in this recipe?
Totally! I think the recipe I created is a great combination but feel free to swap ingredients if you like. You can use zucchini instead of cucumbers, or scallions instead of red onion. Make it your own!
RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE
- Salmon Quinoa Caesar Salad
- Gluten Free Greek-Style Panzanella Salad
- Broccoli Crunch Salad
- Gluten Free Pasta Salad